- Free Shipping Over $49 Across Canada*!
- Order a case (96 k-cups) and SAVE!
When you buy 4 of one flavour!
Cafe Escapes K-Cups brings some variety in offering to the K-Cups selection, with a number of hot chocolates and coffee alternatives. Take the cafe experience home today with Cafe Escapes.
Every day, you should do something nice for yourself. Take a break. Relax. Recharge. Give in to a few delicious moments of "me time". Cafe Escapes salutes this notion with a delectable collection of indulgent treats. They're rich, satisfying, and decadent, but not so much that you can't enjoy one every day. Whether you need an afternoon pick-me-up, or something to go with that hard-to-put-down book, Cafe Escapes is the perfect companion. Prepare a cup just for you and enjoy a moment of uplifting downtime.
Hot Chocolate K-Cups
Cafe Escapes brings a unique line of hot chocolates, caramel and chai tea to the K-Cup line. Perfect for those who aren't coffee drinkers, or just someone looking to change up their drink a little.
Note that chai tea and hot chocolate both contain minor amounts of caffeine, so be careful about how late in the day you drink them!
Recipe: Cafe Escapes Muffins!
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Cafe Escapes, brewed
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Prepare 12 cup muffin pans by lining with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream, brewed hot cocoa, oil and vanilla.
- Continue beating while slowing adding the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa, salt and baking soda). Mix until well blended.
- Spoon muffin batter into prepared muffin cups. Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes or until knife inserted into the center comes out clear. Cool for 5 minutes before removing.