Austin Pour Over Drip Coffee Maker
Guarantee: Lowest Price in Canada offer details
Shipping Cost: FREE over $49* or $8.00 Flat offer details
Shipping Time: Receive by Wednesday August 22nd
Currency: Canadian Dollar
The "Austin" model Pour Over Drip Coffee Maker is a full assembly pour-over coffee maker including borosilicate beaker, heat-resistant sleeve and reusable stainless steel mesh filter, all for under $30!.
A reusable stainless steel mesh filter means lower lifetime costs as you can avoid having to buy single-use paper filters. Unlike paper filters, the stainless steel filter allows the natural coffee oils to remain in your coffee, delivering a deeper, richer flavour. Paper filters are still compatible with the Austin Pour Over if preferred.
600 mL / 20 fl. oz. capacity - approximately 2x 8-oz mugs of coffee
- Place stainless steel filter in the glass beaker and add 2-3 tablespoons of medium ("Cone Filter Drip Coffee Maker") coffee grounds for every mug (240 mL, 8 fl. oz.) cup you intend to brew. Paper filters not recommended but optional.
- Bring water to boil and wait 3-4 minutes for temperature to drop slightly, pour in circular motion onto grounds until "blooming" (coffee froth appears) and coffee is saturated.
- After approximately 30 seconds, repeat process until desired quantity of coffee is in the pot.
- Once finished, remove the filter and dispose of coffee grounds.
- Handling the coffee maker by the non-slip grip sleeve, pour into mug.
- Gently wash with warm soapy water before and after using
- Do not use very hot then cold (or vice versa) in quick succession to avoid breakage due to thermal shock
- Dishwasher safe, but be sure to prevent components from knocking against other dishware
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
- Backed by personal GROSCHE customer service. Please contact GROSCHE directly if we can help you in any way, we will do our best to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact GROSCHE for all warranty needs. Please ensure you have your original product receipt with purchase date and price paid for all warranty needs.
- Note that in extreme cases it is possible to crack borosilicate glass from thermal shock. For example, pouring boiling liquid from the vessel and submerging it in cold water may cause damage.
Other Pour Overs
Reviews For Austin Pour Over Drip Coffee Maker
No reviews yet. Buy some and be the first to leave a review!
Questions and Answers
How many servings of this will a pound of coffee make?
A level tablespoon is approximately 6 grams of coffee, giving you about 75 tablespoons per pound (heaping tablespoon = 7.5 grams = 60 tablespoons). Each 8-oz serving (a "mug") requires 2-3 tablespoons depending on how strong you like your coffee. If we assume you use 2 heaping tablespoons per mug, you"ll get about 30x 8-oz "mugs" of coffee. The Austin model comfortably fits about 2 mugs (16-oz) of brewed coffee, for about 15 total fills. This will vary depending on how strong you like your coffee.
Ask a question anonymously!
Remember to keep the questions related to the product - for general Q&A, visit the FAQ.