Ultra Fine Mesh Pour Over Filter
Guarantee: Lowest Price in Canada offer details
Shipping Cost: FREE over $49* or $8.00 Flat offer details
Shipping Time: Receive by Monday June 25th
Currency: Canadian Dollar
The Ultra Fine Mesh Filter Pour Over is the finest-mesh stainless steel coffee filter ever developed, filtering out more coffee grounds than any other mesh on the market. Unlike paper pour-over coffee filters, the coffee retains all it's natural oils which enhance the flavour of your coffee. Outer rubber gasket helps keep the filter in place.
Simply place this elegant filter on top of a mug, coffee pot or glass beaker, add 2-3 tbsp medium or coarsely ground coffee beans per mug (8 oz) and brew:
- Using a circular motion, carefully pour just enough water to wet the grounds, which prepares the coffee for brewing
- Wait about 30 seconds for the froth to settle before repeating
- Once desired amount is reached, remove filter from cup and dispose of grounds
Filter only. Use care when pouring hot water so as not to tip the filter over.
Cleaning and Care
The filter is easily cleaned by washing with warm, soapy water before and after use, never use harsh detergents or scouring pads as they may damage the microfilters. Do not use if the filter is torn, cracked or otherwise broken.
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
- Backed by personal GROSCHE customer service. Please contact GROSCHE directly if we can help you in any way, we will do our best to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact GROSCHE for all warranty needs. Please ensure you have your original product receipt with purchase date and price paid for all warranty needs.
- Note that in extreme cases it is possible to crack borosilicate glass from thermal shock. For example, pouring boiling liquid from the vessel and submerging it in cold water may cause damage.
Other Pour Overs
Reviews For Ultra Fine Mesh Pour Over Filter
North Bay, ON
Questions and Answers
Is this a finer mesh than the chemex able kone metal coffee filter?
This is an Ultra Fine Mesh - more of a microfilter than a standard metal coffee filter - and filters out far more coffee grounds. Note that this is a fully independent filter and can be used directly over a mug instead of only with a Chemex.
How do I use this?
Simply place the filter on top of your pot, carafe or mug, add about 2 heaping tablespoons per 8-oz (a "mug") brewed coffee and follow the instructions outlined in the description.
Are the Ultra Fine Mesh Pour Over Filter the same type as the Austin Pour Over or the Seattle Pour Over filters? if not, what is the difference, please.
The Ultra Fine Mesh is much finer than the mesh found in other Pour Overs. The finer mesh strains more coffee grounds so that you have less sediment in your coffee cup, but does not come with a borosilicate beaker as it"s itended to be placed directly on top of the cup. The finer mesh means it"s a more expensive tooling process, hence the higher costs. The quality of the coffee they make should be identical, except for the presence of less coffee sediment in the Ultra Fine Mesh.
Ask a question anonymously!
Remember to keep the questions related to the product - for general Q&A, visit the FAQ.