Guarantee: Lowest Price in Canada offer details
Shipping Cost: FREE SHIPPING* more info
Shipping Time: Receive by Monday April 3rd
Currency: Canadian Dollar
Not ready for a full pound of coffee? Try a 4-oz (112g) sample of our arabica coffee beans as whole bean or ground for your brewer. The sample packs are a great way to discover a variety of different coffees from around the world, to find one (or two, or three) that you like best.
Recommended Coffee Ratios
- French Press: 1:10 (eg. 40 g beans to 400 mL water) (17-oz press)
- Drip Coffee: 1:10 (eg. 40 g beans to 400 mL water) (flat and cone filter)
- Aeropress: 1:10 (eg. 20 g beans to 200 mL water)
- Espresso: 1:3 (eg. 20 g beans to 60 mL water)(double shot)
- Moka Pot: 20g (fill bottom 1/2 way with boiling water, then place on stove)
1 tablespoon (measuring tablespoon, not utensil) is approximately 5 grams of ground coffee. The ratios can be changed slightly if you have a preference for stronger coffee.
The coffees are roasted to the master-roaster's best suggestion for each specific origin or blend. Custom roasts are available on full-size (1-pound / 16-oz) bags of coffee only.
- You will receive a 4-oz sample of the coffee you specify during when adding to the cart
- Choose your Grind to have it ground for your coffee or espresso maker, or have it shipped as whole-bean to grind it yourself
- Samples ship free - Select "Sample Shipping" during checkout
- The free shipping offer is designed to try-before-you buy, and repeated orders for just samples will be charged shipping
Reviews For Coffee Sample
No reviews yet. Buy some and be the first to leave a review!
Questions and Answers
How do I pick a roast?
All of the coffees are roasted according to our master coffee roaster"s recommendations. You need to order a full pound of the actual coffee (not the sample pack) to customize a roast. View Coffee Beans Here.
How does it ship?
Samples are sent out via Canada Post regular mail.
where are the flavored coffees?
Flavoured coffees aren"t currently eligible for samples, they"re fairly standard as far as taste goes ("Chocolate Raspberry Flavoured Coffee" all tastes pretty much the same). View Flavoured Coffees Here.
Ask a question anonymously!
Remember to keep the questions related to the product - for general Q&A, visit the FAQ.