Buy Coffee Canada
With over 55 years of coffee roasting and food distribution, we've sourced the best coffee and food products from around North America and made them available to everyone at home.
We've taken every possible consideration when selling you coffee, from:
- Sourcing the best 100% Arabica coffee beans and bringing them in fresh on a regular basis
- 30+ varieties in stock consistently, giving you more options online than a standard grocery store
- Roasting them perfectly, based on over two decades of experience, to bring out the individual nuances and flavours of each bean
- Packaging them to keep them fresh as long as possible, letting you take your time to enjoy them
- Shipping quickly and safely, so that you get your beans without having to wait, on the first shipment
Imported into Canada and roasted in Windsor, we're a Canadian company with the capacity to fill orders from 1 pound to 1000 pounds.
See all Coffee Beans →
Organic and Fair Trade certified coffees are great for the environment, and great for the growers.
See all Organic Coffees →
What are the Best Coffee Beans?
Coffee is subjective - different people like different things. Some people love flavourful medium roasts while others prefer strong dark roasts. Some prefer single serving coffee, while others prefer a quality french press.
There's no right or wrong answer when it comes to what you prefer - and we try to have the best coffee beans available for everyone. We recommend:
- Dark Roast → Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Coffee
- Dark Roast → Indonesian Sumatra Dark Coffee
- Medium Roast → Guatemalan Antigua Coffee Beans
- Medium Roast → Mexican Coffee Beans
- Flavoured Coffee → Hazelnut Flavoured Coffee
- Espresso → Fair Trade Organic Espresso Beans
We recommend ordering Coffee Samples if you'd like to try a bunch of new coffees!
We all love certain flavours of coffee, and now you can get 100% Arabica coffee beans that are conveniently pre-flavoured! Available ground for french press, pour over, drip coffee and espresso.
See all Flavoured Coffees →
Green Coffee Beans
Want to roast your own coffee at home? We sell the same 100% Arabica coffee beans that we use in our own commercial roasting, in 8-oz, 16-oz and 5-lb bags.
See all Green Coffee Beans →
Torani is a preferred brand for many coffee shops, offering over a hundred regular flavours and a robust lineup of 30+ flavoured sugar free syrups.
See all Torani Syrups →
Monin Syrups are loved for the high quality ingredients in combination with artfully re-created flavourings.
See all Monin Syrups →
Finding delicious dairy alternatives to use in lattes, cappuccinos and macchiatos doesn't have to be difficult. Try: