Buy Coffee Canada
With over 55 years of coffee roasting and food distribution, we've sourced the best coffee and food products from around North America and made them available to everyone at home.
We've taken every possible consideration when selling you coffee, from:
- Sourcing the best 100% Arabica coffee beans and bringing them in fresh on a regular basis
- Having 30+ varieties on hand consistently, giving you more options online than a standard grocery store
- Roasting them perfectly, based on over two decades of experience, to bring out the individual nuances and flavours of each bean
- Packaging them to keep them fresh as long as possible, letting you take your time to enjoy them
- Shipping quickly and safely, so that you get your beans without having to wait, on the first shipment
Imported into Canada and roasted in Windsor, we're a Canadian company with the capacity to fill orders from 1 pound to 1000 pounds.
Organic and Fair Trade certified coffees are great for the environment, and great for the growers.
What are the Best Coffee Beans?
Coffee is subjective - different people like different things. Some people love flavourful medium roasts while others prefer strong dark roasts. Some prefer single serving coffee, while others prefer a quality french press.
There's no right or wrong answer when it comes to what you prefer - and we try to have the best coffee beans available for everyone. We recommend:
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Coffee Beans for a dark roast
- Indonesian Sumatra Dark Coffee Beans for a dark roast
- Guatemalan Antigua Coffee Beans for a medium roast
- Mexican Coffee Beans for a medium roast
- Hazelnut Flavoured Coffee for flavoured coffee lovers
- Fair Trade Organic Espresso Beans for espresso
We recommend ordering Coffee Samples if you'd like to try a bunch of new coffees!
We all love certain flavours of coffee, and now you can get 100% Arabica coffee beans that are conveniently pre-flavoured! Available ground for french press, pour over, drip coffee and espresso.
Green Coffee Beans
Want to roast your own coffee at home? We sell the same 100% Arabica coffee beans that we use in our own commercial roasting, in 8-oz, 16-oz and 5-lb bags.
Torani is a preferred brand for many coffee shops, offering over a hundred regular flavours and a robust lineup of 30+ flavoured sugar free syrups. Torani is ideal in flavoured lattes, milkshakes, protein shakes, and even as an ingredient to add flavours to baking.
Monin Syrups are loved for the high quality ingredients in combination with artfully re-created flavourings. Monin makes sense when you want the flexibility of having a regular coffee and only flavouring certain drinks. Alternatively, they work well when only one of the coffee drinkers in the house enjoys flavoured coffee, while the other prefers theirs straight. Whatever your reason, you'll be happy to see over 45 flavours of Monin Syrups in stock and ready to ship. While we carry nearly the full line of regular Monin, the European Monin flavours are not available.