Shipping Warmer 96 Hour Heat Pack
96 Hour Heat Pack - helps prevent bottles and other liquids from freezing for 96 hours (4 days), which can break the bottles and cause liquids to leak. We activate the heat packs just before the courier picks up (it is non-reusable) so that it is active in transit.
This helps with, but doesn't prevent breakage from:
- Shipping times longer than 96 hours (4 days)
- Packages lost or delayed in the courier's hands
- Delays in picking up a package that has been delivered (eg. at the post office, community mailbox, or dropped at the door at your request)
- Severe cold temperatures, below 10 degrees Celsius, including night time
- We recommend 1 heat pack per 12 bottles (eg. 13 bottles = 2 heat packs)
Keep in mind that freezing temperatures may be present anywhere between our Windsor, Ontario facility and your shipping address. All shipments are sent regular parcel, which are delivered on trucks between distribution facilities.
Heated delivery trucks are not a real option for couriers, rates start around 200 per shipment.
***Please note - orders containing shipping warmers only will be cancelled and refunded. These have been difficult to source and we need to be able to service our customers for the winter season.