Ethiopian Sidamo Coffee
10OFF110 = $15.67
(10% off over $110)
20OFF200 = $13.93
(20% off over $200)
You may mix and match any coffee for the coupon
Ethiopian Sidamo is consistently rated one of the best coffees in the world. It begins with fruity slightly citrusy aromas and delves into full floral tones with hints of nuts and a smooth clean finish.
Ethiopia's high elevations qualify the Sidamo as Strictly High Grown (SHG) / Strictly Hard Bean (SHB). Coffees grown at these higher elevations grow slower allowing more nutrients to be delivered to the coffee bean and really developing a nice flavour.
- Altitude: 1600-1900 meters above sea level
- Harvest: October - December
- Processing: Fully Washed Dried on beds
- Aroma: Floral citrus cocoa
- Flavour: Lemon Cane Sugar
- Body: Soft and Smooth tea-like
- Acidity: Winey
Also Available: Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Fair Trade Organic Coffee
Not ready to commit to a full pound? Order it in a 4-oz sample size.