Pacific Barista Series concentrates and milk alternatives provide top-of-market quality products used by Baristas in cafes everywhere. These thick mixes deliver consistently smooth blending experiences, velvety micro-foam and add that so delicious "je ne sais quoi" people expect from a cafe drink. The thick consistency offers perfect malleability for doing latte art. Will not curdle in milk or espresso.
Unleash your inner Barista today with Pacific Barista.
- Consistently smooth, velvety
- Micro-foam withstands high heat of foaming
- Thick - Perfect for Latte Art
- Performs better than cream
- Will not curdle in espresso or coffee
- 12x 32-oz
- 8.85" H x 14.7" L x 7.9" W
- 3 Month Shelf Life
- No refrigeration required until opened
Pacific Foods brand dairy and dairy alternatives are widely recognized as some of the industry-leading options for cafes and restaurants, offering drinks that are crafted just for coffee, espresso and tea based drinks. With about 15% year-over-year growth in the popularity of non-dairy beverages, the trend would indicate that consumers are beginning to expect drinks to be made to their tastes and preferences, and about 1/3rd of espresso-based retail sales are now non-dairy.
Pacific brand dairy-alternatives are a perfect option for those who are lactose intolerant, want to reduce their calorie consumption, have allergies, want to avoid animal products or just have specific flavour sensitivities. They also work great in cold brew. The line includes:
- Dairy Base
- Soy Milk - Organic Soybeans, Vega, Dairy Free, Low Fat, Kosher Pavre
- Almond Milk - Non GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Kosher Pavre
- Coconut Milk - Non GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Kosher Pavre
- Hazelnut Milk
- Rice Milk
- Chai pre-mix
Not all varieties will be available in Canada.
Containers come in 1-quart (32-oz, 946-ml) size, making approximately 4 servings using 8 ounces of product.
The Pacific Barista series of milk alternatives are all crafted for subtle flavour profiles that complements espresso rather than overpowering it. They're formulated to withstand the high heat involved in steaming a latte without burning or turning bitter, will not curdle and create perfectly smooth, glossy micro foam that is ideal for latte art.