Burundi Kayanza Green Coffee
10OFF110 = $10.16
(10% off over $110)
20OFF200 = $9.03
(20% off over $200)
You may mix and match any coffee for the coupon
Burundi Kayanza Coffee Beans.
These beans are sourced from the International Women's Coffee Alliance (IWCA) - a social organization focused on empowering women and producing better quality coffees in the participating regions.
The Kayanza chapter consists of 127 members - 66 women and 61 men. Members are paid local market rate during the harvest season and receive another payment after the second harvest helping to smooth out their income.
If the coffees are sold at a premium by the IWCA the members receive another disbursement based on the premium providing an incentive for all members to produce the highest possible quality crop.
- Varietal: Primarily Bourbon
- Grade: FW 15 (60% > 16 screen)
- Precipitation: 1800 - 1900 mm/year
- Temperature: 24 degrees celsius (average)
- Soil: Sedimentary Granitic Quartzite Schist
- Altitude: 1750 - 1780 meters above sea level
- Harvest: April - August
- Processing: Washed Dried on Beds
- Aroma: Citric (lemon) Malt
- Flavour: Blackstrap Molasses Chocolate (sweet) Lime Zest
- Body: Medium - Rich Creamy
- Acidity: Bright