Ultra Fine Mesh Pour Over Filter
The Ultra Fine Mesh Filter Pour Over is the finest-mesh stainless steel coffee filter ever developed, filtering out more coffee grounds than any other mesh on the market. Unlike paper pour-over coffee filters, the coffee retains all it's natural oils which enhance the flavour of your coffee. Outer rubber gasket helps keep the filter in place.
Simply place this elegant filter on top of a mug, coffee pot or glass beaker, add 2-3 tbsp medium or coarsely ground coffee beans per mug (8 oz) and brew:
- Using a circular motion, carefully pour just enough water to wet the grounds, which prepares the coffee for brewing
- Wait about 30 seconds for the froth to settle before repeating
- Once desired amount is reached, remove filter from cup and dispose of grounds
Filter only. Use care when pouring hot water so as not to tip the filter over.Cleaning and Care
The filter is easily cleaned by washing with warm, soapy water before and after use, never use harsh detergents or scouring pads as they may damage the microfilters. Do not use if the filter is torn, cracked or otherwise broken.Grosche Warranty
Other Pour Overs
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
- Backed by personal GROSCHE customer service. Please contact GROSCHE directly if we can help you in any way, we will do our best to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact GROSCHE for all warranty needs. Please ensure you have your original product receipt with purchase date and price paid for all warranty needs.
- Note that in extreme cases it is possible to crack borosilicate glass from thermal shock. For example, pouring boiling liquid from the vessel and submerging it in cold water may cause damage.