Breville The Infuser Espresso Machine
Breville The Infuser Espresso Machine (BREBES840XL) Features Functionality of the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine
- PID Temperature Control: Finely tuned electronic assistance for increased temperature stability.
- Auto Purge: Automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature.
- Thermocoil Heating System: Integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature.
- Commercial Style Steam Wand: Stainless steel 360deg; swivel-action steam wand for effortless milk texturing.
- Instant Hot Water: Dedicated hot water outlet for making Americanos or pre-heating cups.
- Low Pressure Pre-Infusion: Applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Espresso Pressure Gauge: Monitors espresso extraction pressure.
- Volumetric Control: Preset 1 and 2 cup volumes, manual over-ride or re-programmable shot volumes.
- No Mucky Puck: Removes excess water from the ground coffee in the filter basket after extraction for easy disposal of the coffee puck.
- Large Water Tank: Water tank holds 61 oz (1.8L) and is removable with handle.
- Built in Water Filter: Replaceable water filter reduces impurities and scale.
- Auto Sleep/Off Mode: Machine will go to 'Sleep Mode' after 1 hour and 'Auto Off Mode' after 3 hours.