Monin Organic Agave Syrup 750 mL
Monin Agave Organic Syrup is USDA certified organic by Q.A.I. (Quality Assurance International). Monin Agave Organic Syrup offers the true, unique agave nectar taste; similar to sugar, yet sweeter, with honey-nutty-notes. Use Monin Agave Organic Syrup in place of sugar in many applications; dissolves instantly for additional versatility.
Agave is a type of succulent plant that includes over 200 species. Agave syrup or agave nectar is a sweetener produced in Mexico, from several species of agave plants, including Agave tequilana (also called Blue Agave or Tequila Agave) and more. Agave nectar is produced by filtering and processing the expressed juice from the core of the agave plant. Within the health food industry, Agave has grown in popularity in recent years because of its low glycemic index. (A low glycemic index means that the food or beverage does not cause sudden spikes in blood sugar levels.)
- Clear, almost colorless with a golden tinge
- Slightly sweeter than sugar, with nutty and honey notes.
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Certified Kosher
- Certified Halal
- Certified Vegan
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Great in iced and hot coffees and teas, specialty coffee beverages, cocktails, lemonades and smoothies
- A great substitute for sugar or simple syrup with a wide range of uses
- 1 pump of Monin Agave Nectar achieves at least the same sweetness level of one sugar packet, but with fewer calories and carbohydrates